Our response to COVID-19
How we keep your produce safe:
- We are closely monitoring safety updates and recommendations from the CDC, Austin Public Health, and The University of Texas at Austin.
- Nitrile protective gloves will continue to be worn by all staff during the inspection, sorting, and packing of produce.
- Our staff is trained and encouraged to engage in frequent hand-washing – fronts, backs, wrists, between fingers – with soap and water for at least twenty seconds each time.
- Employees continue to be instructed to never come to work if they experience fever or any Coronavirus symptoms. Additionally, all employees are masked while handling produce.
- Lastly, we have instructed our delivery drivers to leave your box on your doorstep and leave promptly in order to limit contact; a healthy community is of utmost importance to our team, and taking this small step to limit any potential for spread is paramount.
Please contact us if you have any further questions (email@example.com). Your health and safety are our top priorities, today and every day.
In response to the coronavirus pandemic, we launched our "Stay Home, Stay Healthy" emergency food assistance program for people at high risk of hospitalization from COVID-19. To learn more, visit our Stay Home, Stay Healthy page.